CALDRY 100 is the most cost-effective product for the protection of moisture and ESD sensitive componenets. CALDRY 100 replaces costly nylon/foil laminates with a 3.6 mil multi-layer composition. Featuring a low MVTR, CALDRY 100 is a highly effective but economical solution that provides full protection from moisture, static fields, and tribocharging. Our bags are printed with a thermal transfer process which does not damage the electrical and physical integrity of the bag.
- ANSI/ESD S20.20 program compliant.
- Standard References: ANSI/ESD S541, ANSI/ESD S11.4 Level 3, EIA 583,and JESD625-A.
- Good moisture barrier.
- Light weight and puncture resistant: easily conforms to the shape of products during vacuum packaging.
- For packaging of SMD's in trays, tape and reel, chip rails, and disk caddies.
- Static dissipative inner and outer surfaces.
- Available in class 100 clean.
- Features low outgassing properties
- Date and lot coded for traceability.
- Contains no amines ot amides and is N-Octanoic acid free.
- Thermal transfer identification print is standard.
- Available in zipper, side, and bottom gusset configurations.
- Lead-free RoHS 2, REACH, and conflict Minerals compliant.