CAL DRY 1500 is the ultimate dry packaging bag on the market. It is specifically designed for the vacuum packaging of moisture and ESD sensitive components. The multiple layer construction of CAL DRY 1500 provides full protection against ESD, EMI/RFI and tribocharging. This 7 mil thick composite material features an incredible 33-pound puncture resistance which makes it the best choice for the vacuum packaging of trays, reels and tubes with sharp edges. Its moisture barrier perfomance exceeds foil laminates for low MVTR, particularly after flexing. Our bags are printed with a thermal transfer process which does not damage the electrical or physical integrity of the bag.
- ANSI/ESD S20.20 program compliant.
- Standard References: ANSI/ESD S11.4 Level 3, ANSI/ESD S541, EIA 541, EIA 583.
- Very low MVTR. Protects against damage caused by humidity, moisture, oxygen, odors, and other airborne contaminants.
- Ultimate puncture resistance. Endures the most extreme vacuum packaging applications.
- Extremely tough structure is well suited for transportation purposes and long-term dry-packed storage of sensitive devices.
- Ideal for packaging of disk caddies and SMD chip reels, tubes, trays, and quad flat packs.
- Static dissipative inner and outer surfaces.
- Available in Class 100 clean.
- Suitable for vacuum packaging applications requiring nitrogen flushing.
- Date and lot coded for traceability.
- Contains no amines or amides and is N-octanoic acid free.
- Thermal transfer identification print is standard.
- Lead-free RoHS 2, REACH, and Conflict Minerals compliant.