CALDRY VF 125
The CALDRY VF 125 offers an affordable and reliable way to package your company’s components for storage and shipping. You can place electronically sensitive components in these opaque barrier bags, as the high-barrier aluminum foil structure offers full electrostatic and EMI/RFI protection. If you have been looking for the right bags for your components that will do the job without bloating your budget, you can buy wholesale CALDRY VF 125 barrier packaging from Caltex Plastics right now.
For years, Caltex Plastics has been providing reliable solutions for packaging across a vast range of industries, most likely including yours.
What Are the Protective Properties of CALDRY VF 125 ESD Barrier Bags?
CALDRY VF 125 barrier packaging protects your components in three important ways:
- - Moisture resistance – The CALDRY VF 125 has a superior moisture barrier to protect your components from humidity or other forms of moisture that could damage your components.
- - Electrostatic discharge resistance – You are free to put your sensitive electronic components in the CALDRY VF 125 without concern about static electricity thanks to the static-dissipative surfaces of the bag, on both the inside and the outside.
- - Puncture resistance – This bag is specially designed not to tear or puncture, even when used with industrial vacuum sealing applications.
What Can You Use the CALDRY VF 125 Electrostatic Barrier Bag For?
You will find the CALDRY VF 125 in industries ranging from the electronics industry to aerospace, the military, pharmaceutical and many others. Our bags are quite popular with industries that need to ship parts that are hard or sharp-edged, as these will not puncture the bag during vacuum sealing or transport due to our powerful interior sealing film. This film maximizes seal strength and minimizes leaks, allowing you to confidently package items such as:
- - Quad flat packs
- - Disk caddies
- - SMD tape and reel
- - JDEC trays
- - And more
These bags are easy to trace thanks to our date and lot coding on each bag. The bags are printed using our thermal transfer process. This process does not negatively affect the electrical or physical integrity of the bag. Bags can be custom six-color printed and hot-stamped upon request.
Will CALDRY VF 125 Electrostatic Barrier Bags Meet My Industry’s Regulations?
Your CALDRY VF 125 bags will meet virtually all industry regulations. They are ANSI/ESD S20.20 and IPC/JEDEC J-STD compliant, available in class 100 clean, lead-free, RoHS 2, REACH and conflict minerals-compliant. They are also N-Octanoic acid-free and contain no amines or amides.
Buy CALDRY VF 125 Electrostatic Barrier Bags From Caltex Plastics Now
Join the many industries and companies that have learned to save money while reliably protecting their components using ESD barrier bags from Caltex Plastics. With our large inventory and operation that is active 24 hours a day, we have the ability to get you your bags quickly, so you can start packaging as soon as possible. To get started, just call us at 1-800-584-7303 or contact us online to let us know your packaging needs and order now.
- Superior moisture barrier.
- Excellent puncture resistance: durable for vacuum packaging applications.
- For packaging of SMD's in trays, tape and reel, chip rails, and disk caddies.
- Static dissipative inner and outer surfaces.
- Available in class 100 clean.
- Date and lot coded for traceability.
- Contains no amines or amides and is N-Octanoic acid free.
- Custom 6-color printing and hot stamping available.
- Lead-free RoHS 2, REACH and Conflict Minerals compliant.
Last updated: October 8th, 2019