CALVAC 6X 5.0
CALVAC6X 5.0 is a heavy duty, multi-layer lamninated poly nylon film suitable for use in the vacuum packaging of beef, poultry, fish, cheese, and other perishable goods. Its extra thick construction makes it ideal for difficult to vaccum items with protruding edges, corners, or points. Provides a high level of clarity, strength, and flexibility. Performs better than coextruded film.
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES (.6 mil BON / adhesive/ 4.2 mil LLDPE)
- TOTAL THICKNESS - 4.8 mil
- BOND STRENGTH - 450 gf (Destruct)
- SEAL STRENGTH (ASTM F88-99) - >17 lbs.
- COEFFICENT OF FRICTION - Film to Film: <.3
- PERMEATION RATES - (usage at under 40 F)
- OXYGEN - 2.4cc/ 100sq inch/ 24 hrs
- WATER VAPOR TANSMISSION - 0.45 gm/ 100sq inch/ 24hrs
- PUNCTURE RESISTANCE (FTMS 101C METHOD 2065) - 17 lbs.
- TENSILE STRENGTH (ASTM D882) - MD - AVERAGE: 5500 psi & TD - AVERAGE: 5500 psi
- HEAT SEAL STRENGTH ( 400o F, 1.0 sec., 60 psi ) - > 12 lb./in.
- Extends shelf life for a variety of food products.
- Can be boiled, frozen, microwaved.
- All pouches meet FDA and USDA requirements for food contact safety.
- Custom printing and thermal transfer are available.
Last updated: October 8th, 2019