CP STAT 100
Buy CP STAT 100 Packaging
To store and transport hard drives, populated circuit boards, processors, integrated circuits and other materials, you need the right packaging. Many retailers and end users choose CP STAT 100 static shield packaging to maintain both the physical and electronic integrity of their items.
At Caltex Plastics, we deliver metal-in, five-layer lamination CP STAT 100 packaging that prevents tears and punctures while protecting the materials and devices inside. We keep an unmatched level of rollstock on hand, so we most likely have the materials you're looking for. Plus, we're available 24/7 to meet your needs.
Protection Features of CP STAT 100 Packaging
In addition to CP STAT 100 packaging's metal-in, five-layer lamination, this material features:
- Faraday cage protection to shield static charges
- 40% light transparency for easy identification
- No amines, amides or N-Octanoic acid
- Polycarbonate compatibility
- And more
Applications for CP STAT 100 Packaging
CP STAT 100 packaging is ideal to insulate and safeguard static-sensitive devices, including:
- Hard drives
- Circuit boards
- Memory modules
- Integrated circuits
Whether you're an electronics manufacturer or defense contractor, turn to Caltex Plastics. Our CP STAT 100 packaging for sale can help you safely transport, store and sell your products.
Become a Caltex Plastics Distributor
As the leading supplier of wholesale CP STAT 100 packaging, we’re always searching for distribution partners who need a high-quality storage and transport solution. If you’re interested in partnering with us, reach out to Caltex Plastics online. Let's talk about how we can best meet the needs of your customers.
Choose Caltex Plastics as Your CP STAT 100 Manufacturer
At Caltex Plastics, we provide cost-effective barrier solutions with a focus on industry-leading service. As your CP STAT 100 packaging manufacturer, we work to respond to your needs in a timely and reliable manner.
Contact us to learn more about our products and how we can serve you.
- Ideal for packaging computer componenets and other populated circuit boards.
- Extremely durable buried metal construction give Faraday Cage performance needed to shield against static charges.
- Available in three styles: recloseable lip & tape, zipper, and flat.
- Contains no amines or amides, is N-Octanoic acid free and is polycarbonate compatible.
- Custom printing and thermal transfer are available.
- Side gussett, bottom gussett, and T-Seal bag configurations.
- Lead-free RoHS 2, REACH, Conflict Minerals compliant.
Last updated: October 8th, 2019