CP STAT 100M
Buy CP STAT 100M Packaging
Electrostatic shielding packaging helps protect microcircuits, resistors, semiconductor devices and other higher assemblies during transport and storage. CP STAT 100M packaging is tough, abrasion-resistant material that fully protects the items stored inside. Metal-in, five-layer construction prevents tears and punctures while creating a Faraday cage.
Caltex Plastics prints bags with a thermal transfer process that fully maintains their physical and electrical integrity. When you need a quality source for wholesale CP STAT 100M packaging, turn to Caltex Plastics.
Protection Properties of CP STAT 100M Packaging
When transporting and storing higher assemblies, you need an extremely durable material that protects against static charges. Features of our CP STAT 100M packaging for sale include:
- Buried metal construction to shield static charge
- Static dissipative inner and outer surfaces for structural integrity
- Bags that meet standards for MIL-PRF-81705E TY.III CL.2 and MIL-DTL-117H
- And more
Applications for CP STAT 100M Packaging
Sensitive materials need to be stored, transported and handled in bags that maintain their integrity. That's why a variety of industrial and commercial industries turn to CP STAT 100M packaging to store products prior to their use.
Primary applications for this product include storing:
- Circuit boards
Become a Caltex Plastics Distributor
As the leading source of CP STAT 100M MIL-SPEC-PRF bags, Caltex Plastics is always looking for distributors to partner with. We provide wholesale CP STAT 100M packaging for sale that helps our partners make the most out of their business. If you’re interested in a distribution partnership, please get in touch.
Choose Caltex Plastics as Your CP STAT 100M Manufacturer
At Caltex Plastics, we specialize in protecting the integrity of sensitive materials during storage, transport and retail sale. We often partner with electronics manufacturers, food processors and defense contractors who need to buy CP STAT 100M packaging and other materials. Operating 24/7 allows us to deliver the best service to our customers.
If you’re interested in CP STAT 100M packaging, we’re here to provide the solution that fits your needs. Contact us to learn more.
- Static dissipative inner and outer surfaces.
- Extremely durable buried metal construction gives the Faraday Cage performance needed to shield against static charges.
- Available in three styles: zipper, recloseable lip and tape, and flat.
- Contains no amines or amides, is N-Octanoic acid free and is polycarbonate compatible.
- Custom 6-color printing and thermal transfer are available.
- Side gussett, bottom gussett, and T-Seal bag configurations.
- Lead-free RoHS 2, REACH and Conflict Minerals Compliant.
Last updated: November 15th, 2019