MIL-PRF-81705E Type I Class 2
Buy MIL-PRF-81705E Type 1
Defense contractors, circuit board and electronic manufacturing companies need to protect their products from electrostatic discharge. Our MIL-PRF-81705E Type 1 packaging shields against both static and moisture.
As the leading MIL-PRF-81705E Type 1 packaging manufacturer, Caltex Plastics provides high-quality products and outstanding customer service with reliable, on-time delivery.
Protection Properties of MIL-PRF-81705E
Our MIL-PRF-81705E Type 1 packaging features:
- Faraday cage performance and buried metal construction
- Protection from moisture invasiveness and electrostatic discharge
- Zipper closure availability
- Custom printing and thermal transfer printing options
- Side gusset, bottom gusset and T-seal configurations
- EMI Shielding
- And more
Applications for MIL-PRF-81705E Packaging
Companies across a diverse range of industries use MIL-PRF-81705E Type 1 packaging to safely transport and protect:
- Integrated circuits
- Printed circuit boards
Whether you’re the end user or sell products to your own customers, MIL-PRF-81705E Type 1 packaging is an ideal solution for various applications.
Become a Caltex Plastics Distributor
We are always looking for distribution and retail partners. As the leading provider of wholesale MIL-PRF-81705E Type 1 packaging, we partner with retailers who need to protect their sensitive materials. If you’re interested in a distributor partnership, get in touch with us online.
Choose Caltex Plastics as Your Official MIL-PRF-81705E Manufacturer
At Caltex Plastics, we offer high-quality MIL-PRF-81705E Type 1 packaging for sale, as well as 24/7 customer service. Contact us today to learn more about our MIL-PRF-81705E Type 1 Class 2 packaging.
- Ideal for packaging of PCB's and IC's
- Extremely durable buried metal construction give Faraday Cage performance needed to shield against static charges.
- Available with zipper closures.
- Contains no amines or amides, is N-Octanoic acid free and is polycarbonate compatible.
- Custom printing and thermal transfer are available.
- Side gussett, bottom gussett, and T-Seal bag configurations.
Last updated: October 8th, 2019