Commercial Metalized Barrier Bags Wholesale
Food products, animal feed, cosmetics, pharmaceutical products, agricultural products and other organic goods are susceptible to contamination and spoiling. They require packaging materials that can adequately protect them from oxygen, moisture, odors and contaminants. In addition, in some cases, it may be desirable to use packaging that's decorative and can be integrated into a larger marketing strategy.
For purposes like these, businesses across the country use commercial or industrial metalized barrier packaging products. These products are made from metalized films, which are constructed from a thin layer of aluminum or other metal on top of a polymer film. The result is a lightweight, relatively low-cost packaging material with an appealing metallic look.
At Caltex Plastics, we offer a range of commercial metalized barrier products, including:
- CALVF4M: Our waterproof CALVF4 industrial metalized barrier bags provide robust protection against oxygen and moisture. They can be used to package dried food, poultry, beef, fish, snack foods, spices, powders and even liquids.
- CALVF4MO: This type of packaging protects against light, moisture and oxygen. It functions as an effective odor barrier and can be used to package liquids. With its metallic sheen, it also has decorative qualities that make it an attractive packaging option for commercial goods.
- CAL PAC 100 Metalized Barrier: Functioning as a sturdy barrier against moisture, light and oxygen, CAL PAC 100 packaging materials have many applications. They’re well-suited for vacuum packaging and can be used for frozen foods as well as long-term food storage.
- CAL PAC 1500: Suitable for bulk good storage, vacuum packaging and frozen food storage, CAL PAC 1500 is a strong, abrasive-resistant packing material. Because it offers protection against light, moisture and oxygen, it can be used to store diagnostic medical devices as well as agricultural products, seed, animal feed, powders, dried food and liquids.
It’s important to note that these four product types are available in wholesale, which offers two distinct benefits. First, if you purchase large quantities of these products, you can operate for a longer period of time before you have to place a new order. Second, if you buy in bulk, you can take advantage of our attractive wholesale pricing. These low costs will enable you to achieve higher profit margins or pass on the savings to your customers in the form of lower prices — and as a result, gain more business.
Buy Caltex Commercial Metalized Barrier Bags
At Caltex Plastics, we’re committed to providing our customers with the best possible packaging materials as well as world-class service and affordable pricing. We continuously subject our products to rigorous quality control procedures and testing during the manufacturing process to ensure you always receive top-quality items that comply with the applicable regulations and standards of your industry.
Thanks to our more than three decades of experience, cutting-edge manufacturing equipment and vast distribution network, we can accommodate orders of all sizes. Plus, because we operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week, our turnaround times are some of the shortest in the business — which means you can enjoy timely delivery on every order you place.
For more information about our full line of commercial metalized barrier products, contact us today.
- Responsive to customer needs
- Provide custom tailored packaging
- Customer support (technical, brochures, spec sheets, test data, applications)
- Competitive pricing
- Commitment to building long term relationships
- Over 1 millions pounds of product shipped monthly
- Competitive Shipping Rates
- Stock items shipped same day
- Large inventory of stock sizes
- National warehousing in the U.S. both west and east coasts.
- Stocking locations in Asia and Europe (more locations soon)
- World wide network of qualified distributors
Last updated: November 15th, 2019