CALDRY 1500 ESD Barrier Packaging
If you need a dry packaging bag that can fully protect your ESD-sensitive components against static electricity, moisture, oxidation, electromagnetic interference and other threats to their integrity, you want CALDRY 1500 ESD barrier packaging. Caltex Plastics is your reliable source for wholesale CALDRY 1500 barrier bags.
Benefits of the CALDRY 1500 ESD Barrier Bag
Our CALDRY 1500 barrier bags are the best possible dry packaging bags for moisture, ESD, tribocharging and EMI/RFI protection thanks to their multi-layer construction. Each bag is available in Class 100 clean, and bags are date and lot coded so you can easily track them, printed for identification with a thermal transfer process that does not alter either the physical or electrical integrity of the bag.
What Types of Components Are Appropriate for CALDRY 1500 Barrier Packaging?
CALDRY 1500 electrostatic barrier bags are suitable for packaging components in virtually any industry, including those that handle sensitive items, such as the electronics industry, the pharmaceutical industry and the military. Use CALDRY 1500 electrostatic barrier bags for:
- - Parts and components that are hard or have sharp edges that might puncture weaker bags – Use our CALDRY 1500 electrostatic barrier bags with confidence to package items like tubes, SMD chip reels, quad flat packs, trays, disk caddies and other hard, oddly-shaped or sharp items. Our bags are made of an incredibly tough 7-mil-thick composite material that has 33-pound puncture resistance.
- - Parts and components that must be shipped over long distances or tough terrain – Bounce and jostle these bags as much as necessary during transport. Even the most sensitive long-term, dry-packed storage devices will stay safe inside this tough material.
- - Parts and components subjected to demanding vacuum packaging applications – Our bags will not puncture even under intense vacuum packaging procedures. Confidently use our bags for vacuum packaging applications requiring nitrogen flushing.
- - Highly electricity-sensitive parts – CALDRY 1500 ESD barrier packaging has static dissipative inner and outer surfaces to keep your components totally safe from electrostatic discharge.
- - Highly moisture-sensitive parts – Our CALDRY 1500 ESD barrier packaging has an extremely low Moisture Vapor Transmission Rate (MVTR), lower than even foil laminates. Use our packaging to protect your components from any kind of moisture or humidity, as well as oxygen and airborne contaminants and unwanted odors.
Will CALDRY 1500 Electrostatic Barrier Bags Meet My Industry's Regulations?
Absolutely. Our bags are made to the highest possible standards. They are ANSI/ESD S20.20 program compliant, lead-free, RoHS 2 compliant, REACH compliant and do not use conflict minerals. Our packaging is N-octanoic acid-free and contains no amines or amides.
Buy CALDRY 1500 Electrostatic Barrier Bags From Caltex Plastics Today
We are ready to supply you with all the CALDRY 1500 electrostatic barrier bags you need for your components right now. We have an enormous inventory and operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so we will almost certainly have the product you need available and ready to ship right away. Call us at 1-800-584-7303 or contact us online to place your order.
- Very low MVTR. Protects against damage caused by humidity, moisture, oxygen, odors, and other airborne contaminants.
- Ultimate puncture resistance. Endures the most extreme vacuum packaging applications.
- Extremely tough structure is well suited for transportation purposes and long-term dry-packed storage of sensitive devices.
- Ideal for packaging of disk caddies and SMD chip reels, tubes, trays, and quad flat packs.
- Static dissipative inner and outer surfaces.
- Available in Class 100 clean.
- Suitable for vacuum packaging applications requiring nitrogen flushing.
- Date and lot coded for traceability.
- Contains no amines or amides and is N-octanoic acid free.
- Thermal transfer identification print is standard.
- Lead-free RoHS 2, REACH, and Conflict Minerals compliant.
Last updated: November 15th, 2019