CALDRY 600M is the ultimate heavy duty moisture barrier laminate specifically designed to be electrostatic protective, electro- magnetic shielding and static dissipative with multiple layers including aluminium, as it is well suited for packaging large machinery and military ordinance. It is water vapor proof, heat-sealable and provides the greatest puncture and tear resistance of any MIL-PRF-81705E available.
This electrostatic protective moisture barrier film is on the QPL for MIL-PRF-81705 TY1 CL.1 and is converted in accordance with MIL-DTL-117H.
Shelf Life: The shelf life of this is one year under normal warehouse conditions. Extreme hot or cold temperatures and humidity can cause a reduction in the shelf life.
Caltex Plastics makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the suitability of these materials for any specific use. The values shown above were developed from random samples taken from production material. We believe them to be typical for the product. Actual values may vary somewhat from those depicted here. Customers should determine product suitability based upon their own internal criteria.
- Ultimate 32 lbs of puncture resistance.
- Propreitary sealant layer for easy sealability
- Ultra-low MVTR. Protects against damage caused by humidity, moisture, oxygen, ordors and other airborne contaminates
- Heavy duty but yet suitable for vacuum packing.
- Available in Class 100 Clean. Printed material indentification is trapped below a layer of plastic
- Date and Lot coded for traceability
- Material friendly non-damaging thermal transfer print is standard
- Available in rollstock, tubing and bags with or without zipper
- Lead-free RoHs 2, REACH and conflict minerals compliant
Last updated: November 15th, 2019