CALVAC6X is a multi-layer lamninated poly nylon film suitable for use in the vacuum packaging of beef, poultry, fish, cheese, and other perishable goods. Provides a high level of clarity, strength, and flexibility. Performs better than coextruded film.
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES: (Nylon / Adhesive / LLDPE )
- TOTAL THICKNESS - 2.9 mil
- WATERVAPOR TRANSMISSION RATE (ASTM F-1249-90) - 0.4560 gr./100 in² 24 hrs.
- O2 TRANSMISSION RATE - 3.5-4.5/cc/100 in² /24 hrs.
- TENSILE STRENGTH (ASTM D882-91; A) - MD 4800 psi & TD 3800 psi
- ELONGATION (ASTM D882-91; A) - MD 450% & TD 550%
- TEAR STRENGTH (ASTM D1004-94 NOTCHED) - MD 2.1 lb. & TD 2.8 lb.
- PUNCTURE STRENGTH (FTMS 101-C; 2065.1) - 20.5 lb.
- LIGHT TRANSMISSION (ASTM D1003-92) - > 90%
- HEAT SEAL STRENGTH (ASTM D-1876-93) VERTROD - 22 lb./in. width
- Extends shelf life for a variety of food products.
- Can be boiled, frozen, microwaved.
- All pouches meet FDA and USDA requirements for food contact safety.
- Custom printing and thermal transfer are available.
Last updated: November 15th, 2019