CALVF 4M provides protection against moisture and corrosion for packaging of powders and food related products. It is also FDA approved.
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES: MET PET / LLDPE
- WATERVAPOR TRANSMISSION RATE (ASTM F1249) - 0.05 gr./100 in² 24 hrs.
- O2 TRANSMISSION RATE (MOCON) - 0.03/cc/100in² /24 hrs.
- BURSTING STRENGTH (TAPPI T403) - > 60 psi.
- PUNCTURE (FED. 101) - > 14.5 psi.
- TOTAL THICKNESS - 3.0 mil
SHELF-LIFE / STOAGE CONDITIONS: 1 year from date of manufacture when stored between 60-80 degrees F, humidity between 40-60% and kept away from heat sources and direct sunlight.
Barrier DivisionAddress: 2110 E. 51st. St., Vernon, CA 90058
Phone: (800) 584-7303
- Ideal for packaging of PCB's and IC's
- Extremely durable buried metal construction give Faraday Cage performance needed to shield against static charges.
- Available with zipper closures.
- Contains no amines or amides, is N-Octanoic acid free and is polycarbonate compatible.
- Custom printing and thermal transfer are available.
- Side gussett, bottom gussett, and T-Seal bag configurations.
Last updated: November 15th, 2019