CALVF4 is a white Mylar bag that consists of a polyethylene layer laminated to an aluminum foil layer, creating the effect of a flexible tin can. It is an effective barrier against light, moisture, and oxygen making CALVF4 suitable for a wide array of uses. It is ideal for food products that require protection from odor, moisture and oxygen to stay fresh and also in industrial or commercial applications where CALVF4's barrier abilities make it suitable for packaging sensitive components.
- Keeps out odors and oxygen to help prevent your food product from becoming fouled.
- Ideal for applications that require low oxygen levels.
- Effective light, moisture, odor, and oxygen barrier.
- Helps prevent oxidation, corrosion, and moisture related damage to components.
- Increases longevity and shelf life of food products.
- FDA and USDA compliant material, safe for food.
- Shields against light, to prevent UV damage and to help keep the temperature of your product stable.
Last updated: November 15th, 2019